Friday 14 October 2011

Lets hear it from Viveck

My life so artistic and rhythmic talking about the music for all the time….
I enjoy writing poems and poetry I know its sound different, but something that I often do is just start writing whatever comes to mind. I do most of the times, starting with a new thought and vision, something will just click and I know where to go from there. Start with one solid idea then I go really deeper...and see where that idea leads me,
Living with principles love the people who really care for me...
My life really difficult but I learned never to mix business on my professional life with pleasure or personal life.
I make a point to set aside a few hours for my personal stuff...
That’s all bout me!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment